Students AT cultivate
Catalyst (9th-12th): Sundays 6–8pm Sept-May
Oasis (5th-8th): Wednesdays 6–8pm Sept-May
We have fun together in authentic community. We learn about Jesus and why a relationship with Him matters. We provide a place for students to belong.
What can I Expect?
This is where YOU want to BE!
When your student comes to Oasis or Catalyst they will be welcomed in! We can’t wait to meet them.
During Oasis or Catalyst students will laugh, learn and during Large Group and have the freedom to ask questions about faith and life in their Life Group. Life Groups are small groups based on age, grade and gender.
At Oasis and Catalyst we want students to encounter community, grow in faith and learn to share the hope of Jesus where they live, work and play.
COVID-19 & student ministry
Our student ministry team has been working hard to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our students. We are taking extra steps to make sure we have a fun, safe environment for your students to grow in their faith.
- Students will be required to wear masks whenever they are inside a building for youth activities unless they are eating.
- Students will be asked to social distance as best as possible while indoors.
- Masks will be optional outside during youth events/programming.
- Students will be asked to maintain social distancing as they interact with their peers.
- For families who are not comfortable sending their students to our live programming, we will have an online option that will run all year long!
- The teaching for each week will be pre-recorded and posted to our network student ministry youtube page.
- Student led worship will be included on the youtube page as well as discussion questions. This will be a completely online community and will be the online version of our in-person gatherings.
What’s coming up
Mark your calenders and join us.
Get to know the people involved in Oasis and Catalyst.