We’re here for you.
Partnering with families to follow Jesus and fearlessly make Him known where they live, work and play.
Need some answers?
We’ll help you on the journey.
Parenting is an adventure full of ups and downs, twists and turns, battles and victories. Whether you’re full of questions about your kids or tired from all their questions and antics, we have a few resources for you to help you through the parenting journey!
Check out the list of blogs and books below to steer you right.
Blogs and Sites
21 Flavors of Splendor
Focus on the Family
Desiring God’s Parenting
Lifeway’s Parent Life Magazine
- Praying Circles Around Your Family
by Mark Batterson
- Spiritual Parenting
by Michelle Anthony
- Personality Plus for Parents
by Florence Littauer
- Families and Faith
by Vern L. Bengtson
- Parenting Beyond Your Capacity
by Reggie Joiner/ Carey Nieuwhof
- Boundaries with Kids
by Dr. Henry Cloud
- Five Love Languages for Teenagers
by Gary Chapman
- Raising the Perfectly Imperfect
by Boris Vujicic
- Mom Set Free: Find Relief from the Pressure to Get it All Right
by Jeannie Cunnion
- Give Them Grace: Dazzling Your Kids with the Love of Jesus
by Elyse Fitzpatrick and Jessica Thompson
- Wild Things: The Art of Nurturing Boys
by David Thomas
Get to know the people involved.
God has gifted you uniquely to be a part of impacting the next generation. Find out how you can get involved.
Family Milestones are a chance for families to celebrate taking the next step in the development of their children.