Living as a Family of Disciples on Mission
Our dream is that every adult finds a circle of people where they can grow relationally, spiritually and missionally
What can I Expect?
relational, spiritual and missional spaces
When you join a group, you can expect a relational environment offering helpful conversations about life and faith. None of us have life or faith figured out, but together we can share our insights and stories to help us understand better who Jesus is, who we are and how we can share Him with others.
We offer a variety of groups—Rooted, Life Groups, Term Groups and Serving Groups. All of these are environments crafted for people like you and led by people like you.
- Rooted meets weekly for 10 sessions with a group of Fearless Followers also looking to learn more about Jesus.
- Life Groups meet where and when they choose, and childcare is determined by each group
- Term Groups meet for several weeks, exploring a specific topic or range of topics
- Serve Groups meet as needed and focus on serving inside and outside the church
In all our groups, you’ll find space to ask questions about life and faith, share opportunities to give and receive care, and use your experiences and giftedness to share Jesus with others.
Here are some ways to take some next steps.
What’s coming up
Mark your calenders and join us.
- No upcoming events are scheduled
Whether you’ve been a Christian for a long time or are new to faith in Christ, Rooted has the potential to have a bigger impact on your spiritual growth than anything else you do this year.
Learning together, encouraging one another and serving our community, we do life together as Fearless Followers of Jesus.
Get to know the people involved here.